Saturday, December 15, 2012

New Shoes!

image1xl-1
ASOS PARIS Studded Pointed High Heels

image1xl

ASOS ARROW Point Ankle Boots with Toecap

SUZANNE-BRONZE_NAVY_0007-1

Sole Society Suzanne

waverly-blk__828_1

Sole Society Waverly

Besides being obssesed with jackets, I am completely in LOVE with shoes, no words can describe my profound love for them. Materialistic? Sadly, yes but I believe that shoes do not make a person, but the person make the shoes! If you can rock it with confidence, why not? Anyways, these are some of the new babies that I have purchased recently, I fell in love with all of them and I believe they are great additions to my shoes closet! What do you guys think? Maybe I will do a separate review post of all of them once I receive my ASOS shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment