Saturday, December 15, 2012

Natural

Photo on 12-13-12 at 2.12 PM #3
Photo on 12-13-12 at 2.12 PM #8
Photo on 12-13-12 at 2.12 PM
Hello there! So here is what I call my "natural" make-up look, I have been wearing this look for the past few days since I believe that it is such an easy and gorgeous everyday look. I love how my face is soft, glowy, and everything is kept to a minimum. Here are the make-up I used to achieve this look.

Face

1. Sleek Be Beautiful Blemish Balm

2. Original Formula AirSpun Loose Face Powder

3. E.L.F Blush in Coral

4. The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter

Eyes

1. Maybelline Eye Studio in Sinful Sinnamon (light sweep over the lid)

2. Naked Palette in Creep (light sweep over the lid)

3. Maybelline the Colossal Volum' Express Mascara

Lips

1. Mox Botanicals Lip Butter

2. MUA Lipstick in Shade 14, Bare

1 comment: